We have listed here the top Cloud Security Service Providers to watch in 2021!
Nowadays, most of the Enterprises are shifting their resources to Cloud technology, which in turn raises the security issues as major barriers. As a result of which, many cloud security solutions are emerging out day by day.
Generally, Cloud Security or Cloud Computing Security means nothing but protecting the cloud data or information from hacking, deletion, any online theft, leakage, etc.
This Cloud Security is offered through a group of applications, firewalls, policies, VPNs controls, technologies, little software-based tools, etc. Cloud Security is a part of the network or computer security. The companies which offer the security services related to Cloud Computing are therefore termed as Cloud Security Solutions and Services.
Selecting an influential or a commanding cloud security provider depends on that respective Company’s ability in addressing the security controls like conformity and privacy issues, to protect our data from malicious threats, hijacking, etc through safety measures and setting few tests.
Given below are a few Cloud Computing Security Companies that ensure immense arrangements against cloud security services.
What You Will Learn: [hide]
- Top Cloud Security Companies And Vendors
- #1) Datadog
- #2) HackerOne
- #3) Intruder
- #4) Cipher
- #5) Sophos
- #6) Hytrust
- #7) Cipher Cloud
- #8) Proofpoint
- #9) Netskope
- #10) Twistlock
- #11) Symantec
- #12) Fortinet
- #13) Cisco Cloud
- #14) Skyhigh Networks
- Recommended Reading
Top Cloud Security Companies And Vendors
Here we go with a brief overview of each individual cloud Security services.
Datadog Security Monitoring detects cloud security threats in real-time across your applications, network, and infrastructure. It investigates security threats and provides detailed data through metrics, traces, logs, etc.
It supports more than 450 vendor-backed built-in integrations including AWS Cloud Trail, Okta, and GSuite. You will get actionable alerts on malicious and anomalous patterns.
- Automatically detect threats across dynamic cloud environments with Datadog’s detailed observability data.
- Datadog Security Monitoring has over 450 turn-key integrations, so you can collect metrics, logs, and traces from your entire stack as well as from your security tools.
- Datadog’s Detection Rules give you a powerful way to detect security threats and suspicious behavior within all ingested logs, in real-time.
- Start detecting threats in minutes with default out-of-the-box rules for widespread attacker techniques.
- Edit and customize any rule with our simple rules editor, to meet your organization’s specific needs – no query language required.
HackerOne is the #1 hacker-powered security platform, helping organizations find and fix critical vulnerabilities before they can be exploited. More Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 1000 companies trust HackerOne than any other hacker-powered security alternative.
The U.S. Department of Defense, General Motors, Google, the CERT Coordination Center, and over 1,300 other organizations have partnered with HackerOne to find over 120,000 vulnerabilities and award over $80M in bug bounties.
HackerOne is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, New York, the Netherlands, and Singapore.
Core Services: Hacker-powered security through penetration testing, bug bounties, vulnerability disclosure programs, vulnerability assessment, compliance testing, and more.
Customers: U.S. Department of Defense, Google Play, Spotify, Paypal, Slack, HBO, Verizon, Twitter, Shopify, Toyota, General Motors, Starbucks, European Commission, Twitter.
Intruder helps organizations to reduce their attack exposure by providing an effortless cybersecurity solution.
Intruder’s product is a cloud-based vulnerability scanner that finds security weaknesses across the whole digital infrastructure. Offering robust security checks, continuous monitoring, and an intuitive to use the platform, Intruder keeps businesses of all sizes safe from hackers.
Since its inception in 2015, Intruder has been awarded multiple accolades and was selected for GCHQ’s Cyber Accelerator.
- Over 9,000 automated checks across your entire IT infrastructure.
- Infrastructure and web-layer checks, such as SQL injection and cross-site scripting.
- Automatically scans your systems when new threats are discovered.
- Multiple integrations: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, API, Jira, Teams, and more.
- Intruder offers a 30-day free trial of its Pro plan.
Cipher can protect your Internet-connected services and devices.
- Monitor: Cipher collects & enrich data from customer networks. The logs come from Cloud apps.
- Detect: Cipher normalizes and analyzes security log data from across your network, applications, systems, and devices. Uses that data to detect threats and alerts the SOC.
- Respond: Automation & orchestration to allow Cipher SOC to work with customers to ensure threats are remediated. Cipher cybersecurity analyst that provides expert advice and guidance on how to respond to identified vulnerabilities, security incidents, and potential threats.
Cipher offers a 30-day Free Trial of CipherBox MDR.
Sophos is a Hardware and Software Security Company that provides co-ordinated security between firewalls and the endpoints with real-time aptitude. Sophos Cloud has now been termed as Sophos Central.
- Sophos Central offers services like modernized plan or aim, improved safety, locating the threats more rapidly and exploring them, simplified enterprise-level security solutions, etc.
- Sophos also offers a few other security solutions that include email, web, mobiles, servers, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Sophos was established in 1985, and as per the 2016 annual report, there are about 2700 employees in the company.
- Sophos Central is available for a 30-day free trial.
- As per the financial reports for 2016, the yearly revenue of Sophos was $478.2 million.
Sophos cloud security services, free trial, portfolio, and other information can be viewed from here.
Hytrust is a Cloud Security Automation company that has automated the security controls related to networking, computing, etc through which it attained the maximum point of visibility and data protection.
- Hytrust offers various services like cloud and virtualization security, cloud encryption, encryption key management, automated compliance, etc.
- Hytrust’s main motto is to facilitate reliable communications across public and private clouds.
- A few of the Chief clients of Hytrust are IBM Cloud, Cisco, Amazon Web Services, and VMware, etc.
- Hytrust Company was established in 2007 and presently they have around 51 – 200 employees in their organization.
Visit Hytrust website from here.
#7) Cipher Cloud
CipherCloud is a privately held leading cloud security company that protects your data flawlessly and more effectively by incorporating data monitoring & protection, risk analysis, and cloud detection.
- CipherCloud has extended its services across various sectors like financial, healthcare & pharmaceutical, government, insurance, and telecommunications, etc.
- This Company offers a wide range of services like cloud computing and security, data loss prevention, tokenization, cloud encryption gateway, etc to the above sectors as mentioned in the previous point.
- CipherCloud was founded in 2010, and now there are approximately 500 employees in that company.
- CipherCloud protects Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Office 365, SAP, etc.
For details on free demo or free trial and other company-related information, visit here.
Proofpoint is a foremost security and Compliance Company that offers enterprise and corporate level cloud-based encryption solutions.
- Proofpoint protects sensitive data related to business through cloud-based email security and compliance solutions.
- Using Proofpoint solutions one can stop the attacks through attachments to a maximum extent.
- The solutions offered by Proofpoint are a bit complex and it includes more modules. Such numerous modules may cause a few problems for smaller companies.
- This company was established in 2002 and it has around 1800 employees at present.
- Proofpoint’s total revenue for the year 2016 was $375.5 million.
You can reach here for further details on Proofpoint.
Netskope is a chief cloud security company that uses some patented technology to provide security over various networks like remote, corporate, mobile, etc.
- Netskope’s cloud security is trusted by many of the larger enterprises or organizations because of its rough security policies, advanced cloud technologies, unique cloud-scale architecture, etc.
- A few of the leading clients of Netskope are Toyota, Levi’s, IHG, Yamaha, etc.
- Netskope is the only Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) that provides complete sophisticated threat protection for cloud services by some multi-level risk discovery.
- Netskope is a privately held American based software company established in 2012 with 500 employees approximately.
For more information regarding this company, visit here.
Twistlock is a privately held Information Technology and Services company that provides uninterrupted and end-to-end security for containerized applications.
- Twistlock’s sophisticated, highly developed intelligence and centralized platform protects the environment from next-generation threats, malware, exploits, etc.
- Twistlock extends its services to a few of the reputed customers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Aetna, InVision, AppsFlyer, etc.
- The safety solutions offered by Twistlock are Automated Runtime defense, Vulnerability Management, Proprietary Threat feeds, etc.
- Twistlock was established in 2015 with a present staff count of around 200 employees.
More featured information on this company, including a free trial, is available here
Symantec is the world’s foremost Computer Software and Cyber Security Company that safeguards the vital data of the organizations. To characterize the potential of cybersecurity, Symantec has acquired Blue Coat Systems (Leader in highly developed enterprise security) in 2016.
- With the acquisition of Blue Coat by Symantec they became the leader in data loss prevention, cloud generation security and website security, email, endpoint, etc.
- Symantec and Blue Coat together are solving the greatest challenges faced by their customers like Safeguarding the mobile labor force thereby avoiding the advanced threats etc.
- Few of the incorporated products by Symantec which offer supreme protection to minimize the risk are Messaging Security, Endpoint & Hybrid Cloud Security, Information Protection and Secure Web Gateway (SWG), etc.
- Symantec is a Public Company that was launched in 1982. Approximately there are 11,000 employees in that organization at present.
Detailed information about this company can be accessed from here.
Fortinet is a Computer and Network Security Company that develops and promotes firewalls, anti-virus, security gateways and also other cybersecurity software to safeguard your Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud.
- FortiCASB (Fortinet Cloud Access Security Broker) is an important module of Fortinet’s Cloud Security Solution.
- FortiCASB is planned to afford data security, visibility, threat protection and compliance for the cloud data of all sized enterprises.
- Few of the Featured Customers who are utilizing the services of Fortinet are Panasonic, Edward Jones, Harley Davidson Dealer Systems (HDDs), and Cash Depot, etc.
- This company was established in the year 2000. And now the company size has extended up to 5000 employees.
- Revenue of Fortinet for the year 2016 was $1.28 billion.
Visit here for more information on Fortinet Company.
#13) Cisco Cloud
Cisco is the world’s foremost Computer Networking Company that makes, expands, and sells high technology products & services, networking hardware, domain security, etc.
- Cisco Cloud Security helps its users to protect their data and application by blocking the threats in advance, extending its protection wherever the user goes and access the internet.
- It also enables compliance and protects it against malware, data breaches, etc.
- Cisco Cloudlock is a CASB that uses automated approaches to handle the threats in the cloud app security eco-system.
- Cisco was established in the year 1984. And presently there are around 71,000 employees in the company.
Complete details regarding Cisco Cloud Security can be accessed from here.
#14) Skyhigh Networks
Skyhigh Networks is the leader in Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) that helps enterprises to tackle data security challenges in the cloud by enforcing data security policies and defending against the threats.
- With Skyhigh cloud data security, the organizations can spot and rectify the confidential user threats, insider threats, unofficial cloud entries, etc.
- Using the Skyhigh data encryption approach one can protect the data that is already uploaded to the cloud and the data that is to be uploaded.
- Few of the customers who have adapted Skyhigh Networks cloud security are Western Union, HP, Honeywell, Perrigo, Directv, and Equinix, etc.
- Skyhigh Network is a Computer and Network Security Company that started in 2012 with a present staff count ranging from 201 to 500 employees.
Skyhigh Networks services, portfolio, and other information can be viewed here.
ScienceSoft is an IT consulting and custom software development company working in the field of cybersecurity since 2003.
The company performs comprehensive security inspection at every layer of the IT infrastructure – from applications (including SaaS and distributed enterprise software) and APIs to network services, servers, and security solutions, including firewalls and IDS/IPSs.
ScienceSoft’s security professionals, which include Certified Ethical Hackers, combine cutting-edge hacker tools and techniques with a safe and structured approach to keep the system under test undamaged.
- ScienceSoft offers all kinds of penetration tests (network services tests, web application tests, client-side tests, remote access tests, social engineering tests, physical security tests) and penetration testing methods (black-, white- (auditing configuration files and source code) and grey-box testing).
- ScienceSoft’s security services include vulnerability assessment, security code review, infrastructure security audit, and compliance testing.
- ScienceSoft is a recognized IBM Business Partner in Security Operations & Response and offers a complete range of services for IBM QRadar SIEM.
- ScienceSoft implemented over 150 security projects, including those in the highly vulnerable domains of healthcare, financial services, and telecoms.
- ScienceSoft maintains long-term business collaboration in cybersecurity with NASA and RBC Royal Bank.
- ScienceSoft has experience in the development of custom security tools and checking any threat from the WASC threat classification.
Additional Cloud Security Services:
vArmour is a Cloud security company and data center that has a Distributed Security System (DSS) through which it offers agentless built-in security checks to safeguard the significant data or applications over multi-clouds.
Check here for more details.
Zscaler is an internet, computer, network, and information Security Company that provides 100% cloud-based security. It protects the data of the enterprises that transform to the cloud computing world from evolving cyber threats, malware, etc.
Check here for more details.
#18) Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks is a leading next-generation cloud security company that extends its service to mobile users and remotely located clients through a few pioneering methods and safely protects the resources of the organizations.
Check here for more details.
Qualys is a foremost supplier of cloud-based security solutions and fulfillment solutions that can be merged into a sole platform. Cloud security by Qualys helps in simplifying the security operations of the businesses.
Check here for more details.
#20) CA Technologies
CA Technologies is one of the world’s leading independent software companies. With CA security solutions the clients, employees, and partners are able to use the right data and protect their data flawlessly.
Check here for more details.
We have recorded the top Cloud Computing Security Companies here in this article. We trust that this rundown may be useful to you when you search for a cloud security organization that would satisfy your necessities.